Thursday, January 16, 2014

Intentions

Hello, Loves ♥

I hope this beautiful post full moon finds you savoring your bliss ♥

Full moons are powerful for me, and last night's was no different.

I connected with her, asking for guidance, remembering that this year I wanted to make monthly intentions on the full moons.

And I was told to release.

I was holding on to so much. This new life has been a big adjustment, and I have been holding onto grief and sadness and longing. Last night was time to release it, so I sobbed in the shower ♥

And I was told this month was time to deeply visit self care.

I knew I was depleting myself, and I knew that I wasn't connecting to my source in the morning to recharge, and I knew anxiety was shifting me away from the habits that nourish me and cultivate flow in my life.

So, I am dedicating this next moon cycle to exploring and practicing deeply nourishing self care.

I started today with:


And all day I listed the ways I take care of and love myself. It's a beautiful list ♥

I am sharing it on my Gypsy Om Facebook page, currently. But I am thinking about gathering beloveds and creating some sacred e-course space for this work.

This is work I am going to do in my life, and I would love the opportunity to share it with beloveds who are feeling a draw toward more self-care, too.

I plan to draw up a page with the details tomorrow. Part of my self care right now is easing into big projects. If you are interested in connecting with me in this sacred work, please stay tuned ♥

All my love,

No comments: