Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eek! Eek! Eek! The Goddess Circle

Okay, I must share my newest most amazing adventures!!!!!!

I finally, finally joined Leonie's Goddess Circle! Eeep! I'm bursting with excitement and abundance!!! This was my Facebook status when I first joined:
Crying with happiness over here. Tears of sobbing joy (much to my teenager's teasing LOL). I finally did something I have been wanting to do for 2 years, something that I know will be transformative. I finally invested in myself. And I'm not even scared!!!! I am so finally ready, and I can't believe this is real... I joined the Goddess Circle at... [insert link to the GoddessGuidebook.com]
Joining the Goddess Circle has kinda been a dream of mine for a while, but what made me finally jump and do it was so I could become a Business Goddess :D Yep, I'm so finally ready and serious about this. Have you noticed? lol

And I have been thinking a lot and playing a lot with what the heck I really just want to do. I mean, I want to do about a-million-five-hundred-thousand (yep, I just channeled one of the kids there LOL) things for this world and all it's living things. But what is the essence of what I want to do? Where do I want to start growing from?

Well, I think that is why I joined the business e-course LOL I have so so much in the works! And I am so excited to share this journey with youuuuuuu! ♥

Love you!
V, Wild, Soul, Zen, or Hey You :))



p.s. - just for the beauty and brightness of it, I wanted to share my intro to the Circle ♥ :D
Namaste, my fellow goddess sisters!

I literally cried when I read "Welcome to the Goddess Circle" after my payment was processed. I have been wanting to do this for years and finally just said it was time and it would work out financially.

I am positively BURSTING with joy and excitement, like a hyper puppy, to be here :)) When I calm down a bit, I am sure I will feel totally sacred zen oneness :))

A bit about me.... My mom named me Vanessa. I have gone by many names and currently resonate most with V, Wild, Soul, Zen, or Hey You :))

Me and my kids live in an RV. We had plans to travel the US but found that, although we were fine racing out of our house, we weren't ready to leave our dearest friends and comfort zone. So, we live with panormaic views and lots of company in San Diego County :))

What fills my life is the joy of my children. We haven't always lived this way, but we are pretty comfortably grounded in and grateful for our self-designed and -directed life. A couple short-cut terms are unschooling (radical unschooling for us), whole-life/natural learning/living [--wish I had also mentioned consensual living]. Basically, I respect my children's autonomy and personal development, and just live a joyful and fun life and trust that they are learning everything they need. Living in an RV provides simplicity and flow and movement and connection and self-sufficieny that we are thriving on right now. Some days are utter chaos (gripping the handlebars of life, yelling WHEEEEEEEE, and appologizing all over the place for wheeling over people's toes), most are zen, all are beautiful joyful adventures. People often ask how I do it all -- I don't. I prioretize and only do what I love to do :)

I think I am the Goddess of Love. Love is truly my religion -- I practice it and extend it to envelope every interaction I have in my life. I just love, and when I'm not sure, I ask myself "What would love do?" Also, I picked love, because it kinda umbrellas over the other stuff I want to be a goddess of LOL Like emotional midwifery for people who want to live more freely, like supporting mamas in every phase of mamahood (conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, all the way up!), like nourishing the world one hug at a time :)

What I am hoping to get from the Goddess Circle is tribeness, connection, inspiration, my own emotional midwifery so that I can live more free, too :) All the delicious goodies that come from joining a sacred circle of radiant women :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this with a huge goofy grin on my face, I feel exactly the same about the circle! I just managed to convince one of my real-life best friends/kindred spirits to join too. It has changed my life for the better already and I've only been a member a few weeks!
Look forward to connecting more here as well as at circle! Mwah xxx