Sunday, August 11, 2013

Here We Go

Hello, Darling ♥

I am taking a moment to reconnect with you ♥ 

Our world is such a wild ride, I can barely keep up. It's incredible and awesome. 

So, we headed up to Oregon, guided only by a calling in our hearts. 


And we took it one step at a time, one miracle at a time. It has been a journey of opening up to trust and the bounty of a universe of abundance. 

We went up to connect with wild sacred souls to grow this tribe vision I have been gathering the pieces of over the last 6 years. 

As soon as we got on the road, the world opened up to us, we opened up to ourselves - just like I knew would happen. 


I knew all along. I just needed to be ready. 

And boy am I ready ♥

The timing is perfect. I had a lot to clear out during our "local nomad" journey. 

And now that we are on the road, I am the embodiment of lightness of being, of trust, of openness, of connection, of bliss, of OM, of readiness to fulfill my wildest dreams and my deepest callings. 


I needed Oregon. I needed the fresh space, and I needed the nourishing green mountains and forests, and I needed the soul-delicious and most interesting beaches with driftwood and rivers or creeks pouring out into the ocean and wind that makes the water sparkle and giant rocks and cliffs. It's magic. 


I needed the people, the connections, the openness to new communities, the small towns, the kind faces ♥

In the short amount of time here, I have met soul sistas and big heart friends and a total kid tribe ♥ I am in awe ♥


And then the wind in our sails shifted. 

No sooner had we taken a giant plunge to move to Oregon from San Diego, with only what fit in our van, than we were being called to a huge leap of faith: to get from Oregon to Texas in about 2 weeks, to speak at a conference. 

In exchange for our service, our registration to the whole 5 day event was complimentary, but we still needed to manifest the gas to get there, the hotel cost, and heaps of trust and releasing fears. 



We are on a giant trust journey of selling hair ropes on a blanket at farmers markets along the coast for donations. 


I know that the journey to the conference is a part of what we are meant to share once we get there. 

I am going to share our life in a van. 

I'm going to share the internal journey, and I'm going to share the external journey. 

I'm going to share the simplicity of being a local nomad, and the adventure of being a traveling nomad. 

I'm going to share living in abundance on a teensy income, and I'm going to share handcrafting opportunities for monetary abundance. 

I'm going to share a close-knit radical unschooling family. 


I'm going to share living in the raw. 

I'm going to share living a blissful life as a single mama and family of 4, in the uber simplicity of a minivan. 

And this whole adventure is about touching and connecting with souls - telling our story as I weave our way down the coast and then book it to Texas, and the wild beautiful families who, just as fellow rethinking everythingers, are already kindreds. 

Souls who want to hear our story. Souls whom I would love to network with on big projects and wild dreams. 

I have no idea what will happen after the Rethinking Everything conference. 

We are kind of taking life one giant leap at a time. 

Life says jump, and I say how high :))

So, my beloved, that is what is most current with me. That is a reflection of my internal journey most recently. 

If you want to stay more up-to-date on our adventure, please feel free to visit our modest blog:

www.wherethewildthingslove.blogspot.com

My laptop is officially off to get repaired, and when it returns, I will leap at the opportunity to access all of my Internet needs easier, including some more complexity to the blog's web page :))

Magic, I tell you. 

I make a list of what I am ready to manifest, and it happens. So fast. So deliciously in divine time. 

Speaking of divine time, I am off to prepare for another farmers market tomorrow ♥

All my love,
V

1 comment:

NomadicJesters said...

Love ya Mama!! Thanks for a beautiful post filled with beautiful pics too!! Soooo.... looking forward to seeing you when you get to TX!! ((HUGS)) Safe travels... and... Enjoy the journey! ... <3