Tuesday, December 31, 2013

making space

Oh, Loves ♥

I don't always share my Facebook activity on my blog, but when I do, it's big soul stuff like this:

New Year's Eve is such a magical day, isn't it?
Every day some of us are releasing the old to make space for the new,
but today the collective energy positively crackles in the air!
I am soooo feeling it.
2013 was an incredible year for me. 2014 is going to be absolute magic.

So, today, I wanna chat in love about releasing.

2013 held so much incredibleness for me and for my little family.

We found so.much.peace. with our oh-so-simple life and then decided to grow it grand and take it on the road.

I am ready to release that with all the gratitude in my heart ♥

Thank you for an incredible life in Encinitas, California, and thank you for our incredible free-roaming journey in Oregon, where I found my hOMe where the ocean meets the mountainy green and creates deep soulful magic.

Thank you for the beloved friends we met and finally connected with in that journey ♥

I look forward to the day when life leads us back hOMe to Oregon to grow roots in the soil, not just in our hearts ♥

And then there was Texas, an unlikely home-away-from-hOMe. I am so in love with my people there, and I know that Texas has something great in store for our big life journey. I have known it for years.

I was resistant to it when my oldest told me she wanted to stay, and it was so incredibly painful to release my attachment to Oregon and allow the shift in our journey that would keep us in Texas.

I am ready to release the pain of that experience, with all my gratitude for so much love for Oregon ♥

I am ready to release old hardships that grew from that pain.

I feel a big opening space for a new kind of magic when we return to Texas. Our beloved community and tribe are there, and I have a big huge space in my life to manifest the life I want to have in Texas this time.

I am thankful for all of the lessons of 2013, the deep soulful nourishment, the sparkling moments, the magic connections.

I am thankful for the possibilities that glisten, beckoning us into 2014 with hope and excitement.

I am grateful for what I choose to bring into 2014, into my new big wide-open space.

Oh, yes. I am so ready for 2014.

What are you ready to release from 2013?

What do you want to carry forth into your new space?

Sparkling with all the possibilities,

p.s. - I have new tabs! Take a peek if they call you ♥

The Online Caravan - If you love the travel + tribe + Sacred of living on the road, I believe you would love our online caravan. It's like being on the road with us, circling around campfires for talk about our journey, sharing pictures and videos from the road, gathering in the mornings to align ourselves in our intentions of our daily practices together.

Our Livelihood - If you know our story and are interested in how I support my family, as a single mama to 3 kids living on the road, come take a peek. I hope you will find some loving way you want to support us ♥


No comments: