Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Thick of It

I haven't written too often recently. I do plan to get more serious about sharing more ins and outs of our life, and I look forward to that day when life is a tad less wild. Until then, we are in the thick of it. Wild, to me, is authentic. It's the good, the bad, the joys, the crumminess, the out of control, the storms that reign it all back in. Currently, I am uprooting some weeds from my garden, looking forward to making space for new and wonderful things in my life, like some pups we get tomorrow (details and pics to come) and more sewing (which I have been carving time out to do) and more reading and more simplifying of my belongings. When I focus on my 4 favs (family life and all it entails from home to kids -- both furried and not, crafting, reading, and being with loved ones more often), I get more of each. I've been feeling spread too thin. I'm pulling in and focusing greater percentages on a few things. Feels so good :)) I love the simple life :))
I've been neglecting the Internet. Blogs, groups, blogging... I'll be back. I love this place so much :)) I'm excited to share more details with you. Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions :)

2 comments:

mb said...

saw a quote recently:
"pull your weeds
plant good seeds"
your post made me think of it- it's been rolling around in my mind a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age roster and disposition be checking back soon. Cheer contain into public notice my orientation as highly and leave to me conscious what you think. Thanks.