Friday, November 11, 2011

This is Our Life

The novelty is wearing off. And we are still in love :))) Sorry to annihilate a suspenseful post -- I'm just so excited to share LOL

I feel like we are going through the throes of life, and I keep checking in to see if we need to make some big changes (like give up our big dreams of a roadventure and settle back into a house), and I keep coming up with "This is still perfect".

A house isn't going to save us from the funk :) And even if it would be nice to sit or lay somewhere for a whole day or more, a house isn't the "big picture cure", so we find a place to sit or lay for as long as possible (which has been the library for us for the last 2 days -- from open to close). I have gone inside on retreat. I opened up Netflix on my laptop for Noble, and he watched for 2 days straight (minus sleeping and hardcore park play the mornings before the library opened up). And I read. I finished 3 partially-read books the first day (I haven't finished 3 books over the last 3 YEARS, so that was quite an accomplishment), and the next day I read a couple magazines put out for counselors, which helped me get through my block to being a guru.

I feel rejuvinated and ready for my next step in life. I have so many ideas that revolve around travel. Eek! I am thinking about putting on free workshops in various community centers across the country about living big dreams. Oooh, Living Big Dreams -- I LOVE that name!

I really want to live my calling. I have been thinking so much about that recently. I have been wondering what my Message is, how it is similar and how it is different from other messages that are close to me. I have been in creative mode -- thinking of a million ways to create in various areas of my life.

If I were a goddess (and I am, ask Goddess Leonie), what would I be the goddess of? Ooooooh, how do I narrow it down to just one thing? LOL Self Truth? Self Design? Enthusiastic Living? Actualizing Big Dreams? Ooooh, so much deliciousness :)) Still need to find the most core-est (LMAO) connection between the 2, because THAT is it, I think :)) Every venture in my life has come from that place, and what an adventure it has been! LOL

According to Heather Madder, our whole life is created and meant to hone, challenge, and experience our life message. What has my whole life revolved around? Self, definitely.... Being true to myself. Grasping for big dreams and making them happen. Learning to Trust my Truth and mywholeself. Taking off my blinders and following the callings inside me for new direction. Shaking off old bits and growing up to the sky. Letting go and allowing in the seasons life experiences. Living more NATUREly. Ditching my shackles and dancing a life of free.

I'm seeing that theme again...

I know this can't just be my message. I know I am not the only naturally-carefree-spirited child who grew up to be reserved and afraid. I know connecting with fellow Sunshine People will help us all BURST out of the thick heavy clouds that we carry around us to keep our sun rays inside, safe.

I think there is a reason that my enthusiasm is contageous for people -- it is my calling, and a part of my message.

I think I just found that connection between Self and Truth and Dreams.... My Dreams and my Self are One, and this is Truth. Hmmmm, gonna sit with that for a while today and see if it is the core-est Truth of my message.

Free self and dreams. Ooooh, I like it :)) Gonna take it and run :))
This is like a view of our life...

1 comment:

Nikki Starcat Shields said...

Mmmmm, love it! "Learning to Trust My Truth," that sounds like a great workshop title too.

You are such an amazing being, and I'm so glad I know you! Love to you dear one!