Thursday, September 13, 2012

Are you living your values? (a free tool for you!)

Hello, Beloved Blogtribe ♥

I have been thick in reorganizing my life, in planning out some redesigning of my life (wahoooo!).




And as I was revisiting my prioreties in preparation for my next steps, I designed an easy tool to thoroughly explore just how much I was living my values. As I used this tool, I realized that this was the difference between feeling aligned in my life or not. Using this tool, I could iron out the kinks and see where I still had some room for growth.

Are you ready for it?

I made a list of my values. Now you make a list :)

Mine were love, connection, nourishment, honour, beauty, creativity, fun, joy, bliss, zen, adventure, green, abundance, sacred.

Then I made a list of the areas of my life: self, home, family, business, tribe, community.

And then I created a grid, with my values across the top and the areas of my life along the side. The box where they intersected, I brainstormed a bit how that did or could flower in my life.

For example, "love" and "self" were being kind to myself and pampering myself. "connection" and "self" became meditating and listening to my inner voice.

And on and on I went, sitting with each intersection and filling out each box.

Lots of mana for journalling. A clear picture of where I was and where I was headed.

Wow, I would often find myself saying.

I saved my values/area grid, and I am putting it somewhere special, somewhere secret.

Well, secret until tomorrow. And then you will receive another gift from me :))

I love you. Enjoy,



No comments: