Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Big Wrap-up

Hello, My love ♥

I want to tell you a story....

In mid-2011, I decided I was ready for some serious change in my life. I had sat in a house comfortable for long enough, I needed some adventure. So, I sold the belongings that filled my 3-bedroom townhouse, things I loved and things I was grateful to be clear of.

Also, I deeply renovated an old RV, learning as I went along. It started out as a paint job, until I started to find things and to dig deeper. I attempted to make it our home. It became the biggest project I have ever undertaken, and I did it day-in and day-out for 3 months.

In addition to being the mama I am to my children.

It was so much work, and it was a wild ride, an absolute roller coaster of being in the flow and often living so knocked out of alignment in so many ways.

It was a lot.

And I think it took me about a year to stop reeling.

I started 2012 off unsure and lost. I had no real direction.

The life I felt I had been promised via the blogs that had inspired me to make these steps in the first place, didn't pan out. I felt like an epic failure. I realized that I had manifested the most magnificent anti-climax of my life, to that point.

Still, I took things in stride. I focused on the positive. I had an incredible experience.

I found zen.

I lost it again.

I have found something greater.

I have recharged my batteries. Where last year I had no direction, this year, I am more than ready to make shit happen.

2012 was the year everything fell apart. It needed to. I was cracked open, and what I found inside was greater than any treasure I could have found on the path I had hoped to find on the road.

2013 is the year it is all going to fall into place. I have taken my reprieve. I have recharged my batteries. I have re-found trust that it all happens for the right reason - I have experienced that reason.

2013 is going to be an incredible year. I have been planning.

Not just dreaming but planning.

I have been entering things into a homemade planner and doing them. I have so much done and even more wonderful incredible things planned. I have the most amazing dreams.

This planner I speak of... I will share more in a later post.

So far, December has been about wrapping so many things up, preparing to start 2013 off with a BOOM! I am not waiting for the new year. I am working now, and looking forward to being in the groove for 2013, looking forward to freshness that happens with the new year, in a way that I didn't have it in me to do last year.

I am using Leonie's 2013 life planner and biz planner, and tweaking it to be my own. I can't wait to share more of it with you.

Right now, my gift to you is my enthusiasm, the witnessing of me revving my engines up.

Although, it feels more like packing my sacred knapsack and preparing for a long transformative and incredible journey of learning and living and experiencing and manifesting and sinking deeply into my shadowy cave when needed.

I have sacred medicine.

I want to share it with you. But I need to master practicing it first.

I know I am a shaman. I know I have so much medicine and divination to share with you.

I need to take on this vision quest, though. And I am blessed to have this medium to share it with you. And I am honored to come back and share my medicine with you when the time is right.



I love you ♥

What do you have in the mix for 2013? What are you wrapping up in 2012?

2 comments:

Nova said...

Hi, Lisa!! Oh, how exciting!! I look forward to gardening in the year-of-roots that will come someday (but not this year). Something about getting your hands in the earth, huh? Mmm, yummy.

I just LOVE all the delicious questions and room for introspection and closing that the planner offers, not to mention all the opportunity to tease out future growth opportunities :D

I am looking forward to sharing more details here on my blog about all the incredible tings 2013 will grow to be :D

Thanks for connecting - I love dialogue <3

V

mb said...

hey mama! i have been lacking in the comment realm lately but wanted to let you know i am always here, reading along. big hugs!