Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Call for Help

***EDIT: Ohmygosh, we are so incredibly blessed ♥ We found a cheaper alternative (bypassing the AC system), and we received enough money to do that! Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts for the money, well-wishes, love, technical help, sharing of our story, and all-round kindness ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello, Love ♥



I'm assuming you have been directed here by some incredibly loving and supportive person I am so grateful for ♥ Thank you so much for coming to see how you might be able to help ♥

In case you don't know us, I am a single mama with 3 incredible blessings (ages 14, 6, and 4). We live on the road in our minivan. I am still figuring out our financial abundance bit (trying to run a business through this blog), so I'm not really prepared financially for this.

Our van was making a grinding sound. Someone guesstimated that it would be $50 - $100 to fix, but when we took it in to the mechanic, we found out it is way worse than we thought, and it is going to be $1000 to fix.

We need it fixed immediately, because it could break any minute, and it is not just our van, it's our home. We are from California, and we are in Texas - so, a bit far from home and our support system there.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • If you know of a mechanic near Grand Prairie, TX that can help us for cheaper, that would be awesome (It needs a new air conditioning pump - a $600 part, and serious labor, including possibly dropping the engine).
  • If you want to donate money toward our cause, no amount is too large or too small, and every dollar is so greatly appreciated - our PayPal is wildsacredsoul(at)live(dot)com
  • If you want to commission me or help me promote my business offerings, I would be super grateful for the opportunity to earn the money to get this fixed.
At this point, I am open to doing just about anything (within reason lol). Some of the things that I do are:
  • write e-books (I have a couple currently available, some in the mix, and I am also open to writing one for you, if you have a topic for me that you are interested in hearing more about - or you can commission me to design and format your e-book)
  • sacred life healing or sacred mama mentoring (coaching)
  • plan anything (events, workshops, parties, etc. - please contact me if you need help with anything like this)
  • graphic design
As mentioned above, I would LOVE to design and format an e-book for you. Here are a few covers and pages from e-books I have made, to give you an idea of my artistic style:

 
 



In addition to e-books, I make headers for blogs. I made the one above, and here are a few more examples:

 
 

 
I also make square icons:




And I make graphics for Facebook, like these:






I think this gives you an idea of my style. I am open to expanding my style and my offerings, if you have something in mind that you think I might be a good fit for.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read all of this. I am really hoping to find ways to earn this money - it's a lot of money, and I want to offer exchanges. Please, let me know if you have something else in mind, that I can exchange.

And if you feel at all open to it, I would be incredibly grateful if you could share this with people who might be able to help or even just keep passing it around.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥

No comments: