Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting settled

After a wild and prolonged ride of a move, we are slowly getting settled today, and I mean slowly. I think my stress and anger muscles are as exhausted as all my other muscles -- it is almost impossible to rise up to get upset, just deep in reflection and healing and gratitude and loving the peace and the way the unpacking and decorating is unfolding :) I feel so blessed right now, blessed to be in such a wonderful (and practically perfect-for-us) home and blessed to have such a wonderful group of local friends who really stepped up to rescue us, pamper us, support us, love us, and now enjoy with us :)) I feel softly, slowly, simply blessed :) Whilst in the throws of it all, i got very clear that at one point I just wanted everything to stop ling enough to collect my bearings -- well, it didn't, it just kept racing by (stuff to do, time until d-day, all of our emotions about the whole ordeal) -- well, now I have chiseled out that "stop" that I needed. Now, I am at leisure, and wow, that feels so good in contrast to the recent past. So, just wanted to update my online loved ones <3
Have a beautiful and wonderful weekend! We will be, too :)

No comments: