Sunday, May 20, 2012

Businesshood

People are drawn toward my light. I have spent the better part of my life wondering what that means and what I can do with that. My mom was a hippy - I've always wanted to change the world.

Ahhhh, my life is beauty and bliss. Self-created. Simple, joyful, zen, with plenty of room for gobs of people, insatiable learning, and big wild adventures.

I inspire people.

...I am so deeply touched by that. I am humbled and wildly excited to be given this gift and this calling, and I am ready to give it completely. I wish I could bottle it up and pass it out for free on a street corner, or mass produce and distribute it. I feel myself doing that with some people I meet, and it feels so right. I just want to give more. I want to inspire anyone who wants to be inspired. I want to share my life's message in a way that sustains my little family on our adventures, so we have more to give and then touch more people so receive, and give and receive -- isn't that the coolest self-perpetuating circle?!!!

I have big huge gigantic dreams of how to do this, and I am so excited to be taking steps to make this a reality for us all :) I am a self-guided learner and doer, and so far this adventure of putting into practice everything that I have been collecting and learning and synthesizing has been wildly delicious to my feelers and my plans :)))

So, here it is. I am offering coaching calls for a temporary rate everyone can afford: I just want some experience and some feedback from you :)) Or if you are local and want to comission me for a special project, yipeeeeee! We can discuss rates :) I am putting together ebooks and ecourses and workshops for locals. Oh, you would melt if you knew all the plans I have!! :)))

I am still exploring this humongous exotic business land. I found my shady spot under a giant fairy tree, and this is my table with a homemade sign :) I am still defining my message, because I have so much that I want to give, so much that I want to do. But I think the essence of at least a bit of it goes something like this:

Live. Just do it. Trust yourself. Everything is perfect - just let it flow into the next moment. Be free, so your life and relationships will reflect your innermost truths.

I love love LOVE how simple that is because there is so much room to explore and grow in there! Whoot whoot! :)))

Wowsers. I love that message. Who wants to share it with me? If your heart just answered with a resounding "YES! Me!!" click the Freestyle Living tab above, and let's get to co-creating :))


No comments: