Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SHINE!

I want to introduce you to a new dear friend of mine :)

This is Shine
He has started a movement, Bless Fresh, to help spread peace and healing worldwide through love and raising consciousness.


He is amazing. His energy is INCREDIBLE. He IS Shine -- it eminates from him. He is a warrior monk (sound familiar? yes, I believe I have met my soul brother).



This is one of my favorite poems he wrote:


My transcription based on the video:
Dear God,
what religion do I fit in?
Raised around Christians,
but like a Buddhist I'm livin'
Strictly for the moment,
meditate and breathe
No thinkin', just heart
I wear it on my sleeve
Pardon the tattoos,
but I relate to thieves,
Pimps, hoes, street bums
beggin for cheese
I'm also a minister,
like Martin Luther King,
Dedicate my life to ya'll
We are the world I sing
Become more innocent,
less knowledgable like a kid
No accidents, not one
No matter what you did
Let go of the past,
the only way to live
You want to find your inner beauty?
Well, help another with his
Help another with her's
Discernment for the blur
They say that's confidence,
I say that's insecure
Light abolishes dark
I sure hope you concur
A million ways to truth
Palabra, that's my word

You can read more of his poems on his blog: Bless Fresh Love. He is at a cataclysmic time in his movement, where things are blowing up (for example, he is flying out to Chicago next week to record his poetry in a studio with fellow conscious people). Keep an eye on this guy -- he is going big wonderful places :)

And I invite you to be a part of his movement in any way you feel drawn toward. If you have a talent, he can probably use it :) If you can donate, it would be greatly appreciated (and put to the utmost positive use).

Once again, his contact info is:
www.blessfreshent.weebly.com
www.blessfreshlove.wordpress.com
blessfresh@gmail.com

Love and many blessings,

No comments: