Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's manifesting time!

Hello, Darling ♥

Oh, do I love thee ♥ ♥

One sentence on my most recent transition: Beautiful incredible families have padded our set down here (since it is too hot to stay in our van) and we have LOVED soaking in the families and homes we adore, but we are so clear that we need our own space.

In fact, we are kinda fierce about it, apparently. LOL I have not shared someone else's space in over a decade, I think.

Being the energy receptor I am, I just take everything in and suddenly don't feel aligned with me anymore.

So, here I am.

Ready.

Here we go...

One of the biggest things I was looking forward to in Oregon is having a little hOMe on the coast to soak in the rainy winter and grow some stuff from. When we decided to stay Texas-ish, getting into a house did not appeal to me, and knowing we were so perfectly centrally located to travel kicked my nomad juices up.

So, nomads we decided to stay.

It was like the things I knew (that we would be nomads before we settled down to grow a tribe) were really real.

We had an RV. We downsized to the van, which was perfect for us.

Now, we are ready to grow into a home on wheels. In fact, I am even open to a big home on wheels.

My daughter needs her own room, and the littler ones and I need some common space to enjoy being and living.

We are ready.

I'm thinking 5th wheel. Tow our home, or not :)

I like this one:


There are lots of things about it that I like, but mostly, I just get a good feel about it.

It doesn't have to be this one. Just one I feel like this about.

Someone asked me how much money I had saved or was willing to pay, to which I responded: I have no idea what the universe has in store for me - I will have to consult the magic juju. But when I find The One, I will just make it happen.

It's how I roll :))

I can't wait to make it home, with paint and curtains and other fabric innards.

I can't wait to drive it to where I am going next, call that home for as long as it suits us, and then drive it to the next place that calls us.

I can't wait to travel with my tribe. I have been ready for a gypsy tribe for years now, and I am over-ready - gonna make that happen. Gonna do retreats and festivals and whatever else we can do as a tribe in our little space we make home. Over and over again ♥ Gonna grow our world wide tribe one heart-fulilling area at a time ♥

Oh, the soul-deliciousness is palpable!!

So, for now, I wanted to show you what we have in the manifestation mixer. Maybe you know of a 5th wheel that we could call hOMe, or maybe you will be the one to find one for us now that you know :)

Also, I will be doing some kind of awesome fundraiser over the next couple weeks that you are really going to love. I will let you know more as it unfolds for me, too :)) ♥

All my love and big heaping hugs,


 

No comments: