Saturday, September 28, 2013

gypsy om

Oh, Beloved ♥

I am very excited to share some clarity with you.

I am so not done free roaming.

Living on the road is OM for me. And I follow my OM.

The road is where it all flows for me. Where I am in the flow.

Connecting with people and sharing my life work is what I was made for, and I do this best on the road, currently.


I have been growing an incredible sisterhood with 3 amazing women, here in Texas - Osunlade, Nina, and Leigh Anne.

Our process has made so much clear to me.

I know I want to connect with people in person. I love online, too, but I really want to live my life work in person.

I am doing my first official gathering on Monday:



And it is making it so clear that I want to travel and offer bliss-shops, women's circles, tribe gatherings, retreats, emotional midwivery, and consultations for my beloveds' nourishment + expansion. And I want to offer online versions of all these incredible things I am doing in person - for people who would attend the events, and for people who would want to host such events.

And I plan to do it all for donation.


I trust.

I am so open to living a full abundant and thriving life, so how could I manifest anything less?

Oh, the limitless possibilities on the road.

I am thrilled over the moon to go explore them.


So, I kicked off my new flow by offering my first mini e-workbook:

9 small pages of big life work

I have a bazillion ideas for more of these. I can't wait to share them.

Oh. Also, I changed my name again. In fact, my name was changed for me. As I was exploring names for my blog, I felt very drawn toward including


Oh, that so explains my process. Yes, please!

Well, my dear sisters started calling me Nova.

It warms me, smooth like butter.

Everytime they call me that, I brighten. It's meant to be.

So, my newest ascension or incarnation is NovaSoul.

Here we go...

No comments: