Friday, October 4, 2013

the next unfolding

Hello, Beloved ♥

You know me.

You will not be surprised that I changed my site's name again. BUT you will probably oooooh and ahhhhh with me over my new name: Gypsy Om.

Look at this gorgeous header...


We are following our om. And we are so excited to share the details with you.

I had some deep healing to do yesterday, and today was all about clarity. Thank you, New Moon ♥

I am feeling so incredibly blessed to be on this journey. I knew this road-life was going to sink me deeper into my knowing and expand me in ways I knew I was destined for. The road life is for me ♥

So, I am very excited to be hitting the road again on Monday. The open road has been beckoning me. I can't wait to kiss it!

And during my travels, I plan to gather beloveds along the way and speak at circles in the park about our gypsy om life, for donation. I have other ideas for gatherings and circles along the way, too. Bliss-shops.

When I follow my bliss, it all just unfolds like magic before me.

If you want to be made aware of where we are and where we are heading, you can stay in touch on Facebook.

I imported my travel blog with this one. Again, this is my one-stop-shop. Feel free to look back on the blog posts for July and August, if you want to see how it unfolded for us.

I plan to keep this blog space updated on our travels again.

I feel like we are starting fresh again. Over 2 years ago, when we ditched our house and moved in our RV and planned to hit the road, I had visions of smooth sailing and blogging from campground picnic tables.

It didn't happen. Well, last spring it kind of happened.

This time will be different. I see it so clearly.

A travel blog, a spiritual blog, a soulful blog. Spaces to connect with SO many while on the road ♥

I'm excited to open up and receive the abundance that the road life generates for me. Especially, the kinds of abundance that is unexpected and breath-taking ♥

A couple other things are unfolding, too. I already told you about the 5th wheel. I'm so excited that we will be finally manifesting a hOMe on wheels, somewhere to grow and spread out.

The other part is that I am going to collect free-hearted souls along my travels and add them to my gypsy tribe. I was made to be a gypsy, and I was made for a tribe, and I am SO ready to manifest this.

Bring it.



















No comments: