Tuesday, October 15, 2013

~tribe tuesday~ Nina

When we lived in Encinitas, Cali, Tuesdays were our favorite day of the week.

It started with a volunteer at the food line that warmed out hearts and lit us up with his kindness and radiating love  They also had REALLY good food that day. 

Then the library showed a movie on the big screen, and it was like going to the theater. 

And then the big magic happened. A huge community meal at our favorite park. The people who gathered for this meal, to serve or to be served, were exceptional. There was such a sense of community togetherness and love. Some of our dearest friends we met there. 

So, in honor of the Tuesdays we are ever aware of, even though the miles between us are many, I present to you...

Tribe Tuesdays. 

On ~tribe tuesdays~ I will be sharing a beloved member of our tribe. 

Our tribe makes our world go round, and I honor each of you here 

This week, I honor my sisterhood with Nina 


Can you tell we adore each other? :))

I met Nina at the Rethinking Everything Conference in August. It feels like a lifetime of knowing 

She and I share many soul-delicious ways of being. We are pirate sisters, taking charge of our lives and sailing the high seas. We are earth and spirit magic people. We are real, and we keep it that way. We are mamas to unschooling families. We share a drive to touch the lives of people, especially women, in ways that nourish and expand them. 

This woman rocks my socks, helps me unstick my stuckness, supports me in my rising, and accepts me in every state I find myself 

That is what my tribe is about 

No comments: