Monday, September 16, 2013

transformation

Hello, my love ♥

rainbow om - the eye of the storm

What a wild ride life can be, huh?

I feel like I say that often. I know I feel it often. And now I am wondering if I feel it more often than most. Comes with the "nomad" territory, I presume :))

Life unfolds in such a way that constantly leaves me on my toes.

On our way to settling down in Oregon, we got blown to Texas to speak at the Rethinking Everything conference. And we landed so peacefully and beautifully in a huge incredible community, and now Texas is going to be our new homebase for a while.

So, nomads we stay.

:))

This has been a huge transition for me.

Letting go of my attachments to nestling down in my beloved Oregon and making a hOMe over the rainy winter on the driftwood coast...

 



Allowing Texas in. I have been resistant to Texas for several years. What a great opportunity to tease that out.

Adapting to having a HUGE incredible community at my fingertips.

I have so many amazing things planned for getting the most out of this Texas sabbatical, like bellydancing classes with an incredible earth goddess instructor, a local women's circle that melts me, a huge unschooling kids tribe (complete with parents I adore), intentional communities galore, growing serious business opportunities, visiting our world wide tribe since we are more centrally located, checking out the sights, soaking in the southern twang, ya'll :))

So far, Texas has been huge and expansive.

I feel a bit disoriented from the changes, and I have so many things in the mix right now.

I was posting to my travel blog more over the past couple months than here, so being here right now, I am really feeling aware of the inner and outer changes that have transpired over the past few months.

June feels like a lifetime ago.

At the end of June was when my oldest child and I started planning to move to Oregon and grow a tribe up there. I didn't share that with you while we were planning it, because I didn't know if it was really going to happen. And then it did.



July found us free-roaming Oregon, soaking in the soul-delicious green and driftwood coast, trying out our nomad legs, connecting with people in deep expansion, opening up so widely to trust, finding that I am a phoenix - I was afraid of stepping into my power, afraid of being burned, and then I learned that I am that which I fear. I am the phoenix rising from the ashes of an old life and way of being, to embody the newness, the power, the freshness. I am the phoenix. Constantly re-cycling.

August found us on the open road again, en-route to the Rethinking Everything Conference, visiting San Diego again and realizing how much it was not home, and connecting deeply & lovingly with family, testing our newfound trust, as we fund-raised our way to Texas, following our calling to connect with a large tribe at the conference. Which ended up being bigger and deeper than I ever would have imagined even, and now here we are.

September finds us re-centering in a new place, growing life work, growing community, growing personal experiences.

You may have already noticed the new blog name.



I am so proud to have drawn the logo in the header. It is a woman-goddess deeply intuned and prepared for intention, nestled deep within a phoenix rising from the composty ash of the earth, while staying connected to source deep in the earth through its tail/taproot.

Taproot Bliss is my way of describing how we connect with source and flow to live this incredible life that we are blessed to live.

And I want to invite beloveds on guided tours - I have so much in the mix. E-books, e-courses, workshops in person, collaborations galore.

I want to weep "finally" that I am ready to actually do this and align my income with what I have been internally ready for for a long time.

I spoke at RE, and I am going to speak again at the Radiant Living & Learning Retreat in a Texas campground in November. I have made a small fortune giving my deepest blessings in the form of hair ropes. I finally feel myself available to give something I feel is worth-ful, and to receive the money flow I have been needing for a long time.

I feel myself stepping into old dreams in a new way.

Gosh, I rushed out of the house and into an RV, and I am glad I did. I needed to clear that space to invite in the new. And now I feel us getting that newer, bigger, veggie-powered home on wheels. I am ready for this. Finally.

I am ready for a home. I am so aware of that.

I am ready for a space to spread things out and grow things. I am ready to walk around in my own space. I am ready for a hOMebase. I am ready for more sustainability. I am ready to draw in an income that supports us staying in campgrounds, and traveling as we feel called.

Remember that gypsy tribe I mentioned before? Yeah, ready for that. Traveling festivals and retreats together - the whole shebang.

Ready, ready, ready, ready, ready.

And the kids are ready, too. My oldest, Kassidy, has had the time of her life for the last couple months on the road, at festivals and hanging out with unschoolers. She loves our life, finally, and wants more. I knew she would. What a blessing.

I kept hearing this whispering promise that we just had to leave and everything would work out. Kassidy is my biggest proof, even with all the pieces around me falling into place. Kassidy finally has peace, and joy, and motivation.

And the little big kids are ready for their own space, too. Living in the RV was awesome, and I can see and feel how that space would be balm for their souls right now.

So I guess it would be time for a manifestation list. That is how the magic happens for me.

What magic is brewing in your life?

Please, tell me all ♥

1 comment:

Melanie Wallace said...

I love you, I love you, I love you!!! What a most deliciously decadent post this is! I am fully intending that abundance in all areas just overflow for you my beautiful Sister!

In the love of all that is beautiful- Melanie