Monday, January 7, 2013

100+ Things to do in 2013+

Hello, Darling *script heart to you*

As part of my incredible 2013 planner, and inspired by goddess-style Leonie and rockin organic Tara, I started compiling a list.

Things I had always dreamed of.

Things I felt drawn toward experiencing for reasons much bigger and broader than I could ever understand right now - just like my calling to release my house and move into the RV and like the soft whisper I heard upon waking in 2013 to release the RV and experience simplicity in an even deeper level.

Things that made me go "oooh!" or "ahhhhhhhhh".

YES! ...those things, too.

I started listing (one of my favorite pass times since my teen years), and grew it over days, and then the most miraculous thing happened -- my 100 things spilled over. 101. 102...

Hmmm. So, I thought I would trim my list a bit. Create a separate list for "Life" and move some stuff over.

Oh, I may still do that, but for now, I am going to soak in what Tara said here about dreaming big and dreaming a little scary.

These things make me tingle.

Wanna join in on the tingling? :))

Here we tingle!



1. create a festival
2. sell at a farmers market
3. get another tattoo (my first is a teensy thing on my ankle that I got when I was 15 - an ankh with a peace sign I designed, but not done very well by the tattoo artist. Still, symbolic - eternal peace - and special because my mommy and I got tattoos together :)
4. go to an animal-friendly circus
5. collaborate on a product
6. have 3 e-courses available on website
7. do unravelling e-course
8. visit an intentional community
9. make a quilt
10. create a full art journal
11. paint a mural
12. go on a retreat
13. host a retreat
14. ride a horse (I used to ride them a lot, but haven't since my teens)
15. join/start a women's circle
16. get my nose pierced (again)
17. learn tarot
18. create a deck of cards
19. be $10,000 less in debt
20. visit another country
21. passports for the whole family
22. get Jaja a CA ID
23. get business legit
24. get tooth fixed
25. get kids teeth fixed (Noble - done! Jaja - no problems - yay! Kass next :))
26. read/complete Pixie's blog
27. Read Michael Brown's whole website (including blog)
28. hoop
29. take a dance class
30. take a roadtrip outside of CA
31. run an art camp
32. attend an unschooling conference
33. attend/start a hoop jam
34. start a "scripture study" (study something in depth with a few sisters, to start our day off on the right foot)
35. attend a drum circle
36. have monthly celebrations
37. get mehndi
39. write a bucket list
40. start a travel journal (when I travel, I want to document daily)
41. buy art journalling books
42. read Wild Women Who Run with the Wolves
43. complete 12 monthly challenges
44. complete whole alphabet city experiences (Tara wants to "Do something radical in Rhode Island" and something "vigorous in Vermont")
45. create & complete a travel busket list
46. attend a Rocky Horror Picture Show (haven't done that since I was like 6! My mom was so cool)
47. send 12 pieces of mail
48.create a business plan
49. have an intention party
50. go on a date with a kind man
51. visit my Tribe sisters
52. grow business to sustain us
53. catch up & stay on top of Glee and Walking Dead
54. marry myself (Leonie talked about that a couple years ago)
55. find a goddess to hold dearly
56. create goddess cards
57. read goddess stories to kids
58. make bed uber comfy
59. buy Kindle and convert books
60. craft for the kids
61. make art with the kids
62. learn how to knit
63. learn how to felt
64. decide what my Ph.D. is in & compile manifesto
65. research transpersonal psychology
66. experience an intensive mentorship
67. more sister time
68. blast my music more
69. meditate more
70. keep planners working
71. change name (to what? I don't know yet!)
72. do yoga (yin yoga calls to me)
73. sail to an island
74. get national Sea World passes
75. learn how to coach people
76. study Reiki
77. make a mosiac
78. experience weekly gatherings
79. make a physical photo album
80. simplify digital pictures
81. settle (do or sacred farewell) Mt Unfinished (so many unfinished projects in my life holding life clutter space)
82. leave a trail of lots of "You are beautiful"s
83. be more involved with the kids
84. create a power book (don't know what it is, but the name appealed to me! Whippeeeee!)
85. eat more aligned with values
86. enforce a real work week
87. dye my hair purple (maybe tips, maybe chunks, whatever it is, oh yeah! Purple shaman. That is me)
88. create a will
89. make shit out of my fabric
90. sing for an audience (The Voice?)
91. unravel overeating
92. write a song
93. fill a book with poetry
94. watch back seasons of The Voice
95. write a manifesto
96. write a fiction novel
97. form a band
98. walk around the YMCA bathroom/locker room naked
99. give blood
100. get 4 massages
101. go whale watching
102. skinny dip under a full moon
103. get in tough with animal guides
104. practice qi gong
105. make a vision board
106. learn dream stuff
107. do 24 moon rituals
108. finish Eat Pray Love book (audiobook?)
109. read The Red Tent

Can you see what huge projects an experiences I have in store for me?

Thank goodness I have cleared a big huge space in my life for experiences :))

What makes you tingle?

Loving you,

3 comments:

Nova said...

Yay!! Glad to share the listing with you :D Here is to an incredible 2013! *cheers*

intergalactic holly hobby said...

Wow I love your list! A lot of them would be on my list if I had written one yet (actually I'm constantly writing lists but just haven't done an official 2013 one, lol)....especially the Learn Tarot one! It's a total obsession of mine to be able to read without needing to look at the little booklet that comes with, and I don't mean all the cool, beautiful unusual varieties but the traditionl Rider Waite is the one i'm talking about. Memorizing the official meanings of each card and then also of course, after having that down, using the picture and my heart to guide me intuitively in the reading....

intergalactic holly hobby said...

Oh, and also, Eat Pray Love is one of my very favorite books and I loved the Red Tent too....although I wish it had a more joyful ending, (sorry for the spoiler - oops?) I'm sensitive so I get so easily melancholy....