Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oh, the Places We'll Go...

Hello, Darling...

Did you hear that? I purred :))

I am a very content kitty right now.

I am in my grooooooooooovvvve....

I have been rolling in the grass under a clear blue sky, seeing my dreams in big giant clouds above.

They are so real.

I'm just purrrring.

And I made the very best list in my life right now.




I sorted my 100+ things to do in 2013+ into categories, and had a banging job of organizing it, making it more real and tangible, seeing how it was actually going to fit into my life, not just be some abstract list in a really cool planner :)

I sorted my future experiences into 3 lists - 1-shot things, new habits, and big plans. Of course, the 1-shot things was the shortest list! LOL

Then, I went through my lists and decided what I wanted to do before we hit the road (green, as in go!) and what we wanted to do on the road (yellow, way more mellow).

And then I decided what I wanted to do with my Tribefolk on the road (asterisks), and what was a personal journey.

I am here to share my list of things I want to do with you.

It's a bucket list of sorts.

Maybe you have a specialty, and you can enable me ;)

Pick what calls to you and hold it deeply + dearly in your heart for when I come to visit, and we will do it together, just like soul sisters ♥

Are you ready to tingle together again?

Let's...
  • go to an animal-friendly circus
  • visit an intentional community
  • ride a horse
  • go to an unschooling conference
  • attend a hoop jam
  • get mehndi
  • go to a Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • go on a date with a kind man
  • learn how to felt
  • sail to an island
  • make a mosaic
  • sing for an audience
  • go whale watching
  • swim naked under a full moon
  • hoop
  • drum
  • knit
  • leave a ♥ + beauty trail
  • write poetry
  • paint a mural
  • go on a retreat
  • have an intention party
  • alphabet cities (eat a Taco in Tucson, etc.)
  • experience my gypsy tribe
  • weekly gatherings
  • travel bucket list stuff, to be accumulated per research :)
I am also really wanting some more deep experiences with sisters ...
  • create a festival
  • collaborate on a product
  • host a retreat
  • run an art camp
  • form a band
Eep!! Doesn't that sound like fun?!!!

I am practically hyperventilating :))

In the meantime, I have lots of deep work, planning, and business growth to do *big cheesy excited smile*

I went from purring to jumping up and down in my seat, both in real life and hypothetically.

I just love life. It so rocks.

Speaking of loving something that rocks, I don't know if you have visited the blog site recently (some of you use e-mail or reader to keep connected), but I have been making some fun changes recently.

I just felt simple, and professional, and simply artful.

Let me know how you think I did :))

Still more stuff in the mix. Always more stuff in the mix,

No comments: