Saturday, February 2, 2013

Celebrating 300(ish) Posts!

Hello, my love ♥

Eek! We are here in this space again :)

Have you seen the new stuff on the blog site? Oh, I am gushing with pride over my beautiful new graphics :))

I was peeking through my old blog posts for a "new here?" page, and I found some yummy links that I wanted to share with you! (I posted lots of stuff on Facebook, too)

And, as happens, when I came here to post this, I was THRILLED to find that this post will be the 300th post!

**note: after publishing this post, I realized that it was 300, including my drafts LOL So, happy 274 posts, or something like that ROFL

So, in celebration of 300ish posts, shall we take a stroll down memory lane together?

Thank you, Friedman Archives for this image LOL

Remember, I started this blog to chronicle our unschooling journey? Then it kind of evolved into my journey of me and as a home-maker. Gradually, I eased into my journey to full-time in an RV. And then it became a haven for my calling and my gifts to you :))

Here are some delicious opportunities for mind stretching and heart stretching. Pick what draws you, and feel free to start a dialogue in the comments section. I have full elaboration inside me on these topics :) Can you feel how badly I want to start the forums/tribe with you?

Alright, linky love:

Holy canoles! That took over a week. I read my whole blog. That was incredible!!! What a journey this has been!

I see some things so much clearer after that trip down memory lane :)

If you wanna see the cutest thing ever, check out the snapshots of our life over the past 3 years. Oh, my kids are so freakin cute and have grown immensely!

I hope you enjoy! And now that this post is finally complete, I have lots of posts that were waiting, that will be showing up over the next few days :D

In deep gratitude for you,

No comments: