Wednesday, February 13, 2013

7 Days of Love: Day 3

'Ello, Love ♥

Each day for 7 days, I am finding ways to give love in big ways.

Day 1 I shared a big love song.

Day 2 I love-bombed high traffic areas in my little beloved community.

And then yesterday, I passed out handmade valentines at a big dinner in the park with one of the coolest church groups ever + my beloved home-free community :)



I saw so many people light up when I gave them a valentine with a giant smile and then a big heart hug.

They lit me up with their gratitude and love.

I am deeply moved by Day 3.

Simply deeply moved.

I keep being open to ways that I can give my love to this special group where I find myself. It is such an honor to be here, to give and to receive. I love being here in this.

I am humbled and deep in gratitude.

I highly recommend that if you are looking for the most heart-delicious group of folks to give valentines to, you give love to the folks who are homeless or home-free in your area ♥

Shine bright and love vibrantly!!

Being in this space with you,

No comments: