Thursday, February 14, 2013

7 Days of Love: Day 4

Hey, Love ;)

How is your Valentine's day going? I hope it is super incredible.

I am basking in love over here. Today is a big amazing day. I look forward to sharing the bulk and the details of it with you :))

Day 4, yesterday, was a day of crafting with kids.

We brought a basket of valentine-making stuff to the library, found a table in the kids section, and opened the table up for everyone to craft with us.

We told them we were making valentines, but they were welcome to make whatever they wanted :)

I didn't take pictures of the kids, but I got one of my biggest crafting fan...

she just loved it!

a note from a thankful parent :))
It was a fun day :) The kids had fun with paint and stamps and scissors and papers and more.

We made necklaces and mobiles and clips and cards and hearts with googley eyes on giant popsicle sticks and more.

Just fun :)

Here is to basking in the love of today with you,

No comments: