Monday, February 25, 2013

Our Circle

Hello, my love ♥

I have been deep in retreat for the past week, up in the quiet mountains surrounded by beloveds. Stillness. That is what I have been soaking in. Depth.

I have also been deeply in creative mode. First, I created a magical windy stone path across my friend's lawn (with my baby), and then I sewed for almost 30 hours straight, and most recently I started completing preparing the space that is our circle ♥

Oh, it is so gorgeous and magical.


I can't wait to show it to you.

I can't wait to grow it with you.

I can't wait to see how you are going to impact it.

I want to tell you about what I have been doing, and what I look forward to doing.

This magical circle is a space for a deeply loving, tight-knit, propelling-us-forward-in-our-intentions community. Of upmost importance to me is a community where we love to connect. And there are plenty of spaces to grow as individuals, too.

I like the deeply transformational and far-reaching kind of stuff. The kind of stuff that starts as a seed, is watered, nourished, and shined light upon by self + beloveds, grows big and magnificent, and over time creeps and crawls across the garden to touch every bit of it in it's own way.

Actually, this is what I want for our circle, too ♥

I want to it be an online communal home for us. A non-hierarchal space, where each of us grows it in our own beautiful, incredible, and magical way. There is plenty of room for each of us to create our own little space to make it feel like home.

Let me tell you a bit about the platform I have created and some exciting plans I have for the future :)

The bulk of the space is dedicated to the forum. The pictures, videos, music, events calendar - it is all meant to support the heart space of the forum.

I believe we build relationships, especially online relationships, online connections, a heart tribe, through communication, through discussions, through shared interests, through navigating differences in a way that gives us more respect and love for ourselves and each other, through online experiences touching and impacting our daily lives.

I have created 5 forum spaces for soul connecting with each other:
  • The Big Circle Gathering: our usual gathering space for connecting
  • Sacred Journeys: dedicated souls with shared intentions - where we connect to grow in specific ways together
  • The Library - where we share our resources with each other
  • Marketplace - an online farmers market of our sacred wares, centered in the possible needs and desires of our beloved sisters and brothers :)
  • Tribal Counsel: a space to discuss the technical details to evolve our circle into a creative group masterpiece
The Sacred Journeys forum is where I share my ever-flowing idea font of soul-delicious journeys we can take together. It is where I grow in my intentions deeply with you. I have so so so so many ideas of paths we can explore and frolic down together, and I can't wait to hear which ones you are interested in taking with me and our similarly intentioned sisters and brothers.

I am a plethora of ideas for this space + your ideas = pure magic.

I am even in the process of creating an app for it, for iphones and android phones :)

It is just so much fun. I want to give my everything to this space.

Come build it with me.



For $10 a month, why not?

It does take a certain level of commitment, and I understand if you don't have it yet, but when you are ready to feel at home, come find us. We will be waiting for you ♥

Always being with you,

No comments: