Tuesday, February 12, 2013

7 Days of Love: Day 2

Hello, my love! ♥

Oh, I am so blessed to be here, sharing this with you :))

I had a wonderfully loving day yesterday.

Yesterday, I left florescent pink post-it love notes in high-traffic areas.

in the bathroom at my daughter's dentist office building

on the handle leading into the building

inside a social services building, for the workers to see

outside the window for the clients to see :)

above the door handle of the children's bathroom, for parents to see :)
And many more that I didn't get pics of, like one on the 15-minute-use computer at the library that read "you are loved ♥ pass it on :)". And one in the women's bathroom of a very popular gas station here in our little community.

It felt so amazing to just give my love, to sometimes see a person's smile after they read the little note.

I have also had some fellow lovers, who were inspired by my acts, follow suit.

Love is contagious! :))

So, I am curious, Love... in what ways do you give love throughout your day?

Warm and inspire me :)

No comments: