Monday, June 17, 2013

barefoot being

omgosh, omgosh, omgosh!

I did it :) I started a business that is crystal clear to me, something that flows so easily and feels good about collecting the income from.

I started this:


I am so in love with that icon.

I am so in love with my plans to help people cleanse and design lives that align with their deepest, most beautiful and authentic selves.

I plan to offer consultation and coaching and so much more. Very first, I am starting my first e-course: Simple Depth. It is SO official-like.

My last step in my very own life design is this entrepreneural business aspect. I have redesigned every other area of my life, and it is an honor to share that process and the love and support with people on a similar journey.

I have lived an unauthentic life. It didn't feel so good. It didn't feel *right*. It didn't make me feel ALIVE.

It is my pleasure to help folks find their blissful life, their barefoot being :)

So, please share. heehee

My next step in this business venture is figuring out how to really market myself. I am more of the creator, and less of the go-get-er :)

I love you, I love you, I love youuuuu!

More exciting fun design to come to this blog, too. I know you are so surpised LOL

lovelovelovelovelove,

No comments: