Thursday, June 27, 2013

Alive and Bedazzled

Hello, Darlings ♥


So. As I lean into being me and into living life and following being alive, I feel revitalized.

Today is one such day.

I am so IN the flow that I am part OF the flow. The energy pouring out of me is invigorating.

Direction. Just point me in the direction that makes me feel alive and watch me shoot off like a rocket :))

I have been making some plans. I am not ready to share them yet, but they are big. Big big.

And a bit hand-in-hand with a beloved, so I am soaking in this greatness, this deliciousness, and just being until it is time to go, until it is time to share.

I know that is highly cryptic. I'm sorry, my love!

I promise, it will be worth it.

But I came here to share this feeling aliveness with you, and to tease the edges out a bit, so you can locate it and step into it, too.

What makes you feel alive?

What idea makes you spill over with enthusiasm?

And shoot off dream rockets of ideas.

And what does it mean?

I want to hear all about it.

I want to share that space with you.

I want to SQUEEEEEEEEEE together :))

What is it that makes you tingle and sparkle?

What bedazzles your world?

I sure hope you are doing that.

Do that ♥


And if you want help finding that and doing that, I would love to help.   How do I connect with you to help you?   Do you know the feeling?   Do you want a more complete guide to finding it?   Are you afraid to do more than just dream about it?   Are you planning it?   Are you living it?   Do you want to create a space to connect with folks who are?   How can we live a life alive and bedazzled?  

No comments: