Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stepping into My Design

Hello, Beloved

I love that space of clarity.

I have been soaking in and basking in that space for the past few days.

Last week, I got my Human Design chart drawn up, and a dear friend of mine, who has been studying Human Design for years, and I have been chatting up Human Design and life for the past few days.

I feel so much relief.

I was trying to be everything, and I was feeling disappointed in myself for not being everything.

And then I found out about me, what I was designed for.

And now, I feel like I can channel my energy in the way that is most effective and effecient. I can let go of the parts that are just not meant to be done by me.

And it has helped seal my faith in my calling. I have seen in my chart that I was destined for things I just knew I was - to impact others, to help others flow their energy in a beneficial way, and so much more.

The channels that my chart says I cycle ARE the ways that my understandings and intentions flow.

Such a relief. Like the weight of faith was heavy in ways I didn't even know.

And now, I feel peace. Which by the way, is what I am designed for. Of course ;)

I am thrilled by the power of this super moon, of basking in the fullness and abundance in my life. And of preparing to release that which does not hold the most great purpose in my life, as I wane with the moon.

It's just magickal.

I invite you to get your own free reading done, and then do some research about your chart, to understand yourself better.

I'm so excited to share this path with you

I'm excited about what this might mean to you.

Sending love, deep everlasting love, to your journey

No comments: