Thursday, June 6, 2013

Living in the Raw

Hello, Darling ♥

I know it has been so long.

Living in a van on the streets is such a deep and purifying experience.

It has pushed me beyond my limits, both in challenges and in blessings and bliss.

When I first decided to ditch our house and live in an RV on the road, it is because I needed simplicity and adventure. I needed it in the extremes.

I opened up to surrender, accepting that I wanted to be wide open for the unexpected.

Oh, have I been.

This has been an incredible journey.

Can I just freakin say that again...

This has been an incredible journey.
 
As I had hoped, it has brought my family together in ways I only dreamed of, and surpassed my expectations.
 
When you live in such small square footage, there is no back burner to put things on, no rug to sweep stuff under. There is just being with your family, in the raw, in the real, through it all.
 
Holding deeply my values of connection and honoring each of our family members, we have been on quite the journey of family togetherness.
 
I really could not be happier with where we are now. And I am moved to tears in gratitude that we are all together and as a whole, living in bliss.
 
I am excited about where we are at in our journey. I'm excited that we rooted deeply into our values and let the rest fall away. I'm excited that we have been living so closely to our values, and that we are growing in ways that light us all up and are full of possibility and continued bliss.
 
I don't know where we will go. I have decided that I really am going to stop trying to make plans for something that is all about putting our finger in the air and seeing which way the wind is going to blow us.
 
We are nomads.
 
Deeply, through and through, we embody impermanence and trust and joy.
 
It's always bliss.
 
Even when it is an opportunity for clarity on our needs.
 
And boy, are they simple. Clean bodies, a clean & organized van & storage, and easy options seem to bring us peace and wellbeing.
 
What a blessing this life has been.
 
So, I know this isn't much of an update, but the library is closing, so I want to wrap this up and send it off to the universe.
 
In clarity, I have created a new business, and am working on e-courses + more.
 
More on that later, complete with sales page :)
 
All my love,
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so dope, knowing others want to be so barefooted. I've wanted a Winnebago for a while now, for the same purpose. Enjoy the road, continue to build familial strength. Be safe, and conquer every possible adventure.