Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Home

Written yesterday/Sunday.

The ocean is calling to me. Promising me home.

So, we are heading to the coast. 

Stepping away from comfort and familiarity again. 

Prepared to leave our fears in the dust, along with anything else we don't need. 

The coast is calling, beckoning. Like a lover whispering sweet everythings in my heart. 

Only the coast matters. 

Once we are there, it will all fall into place. 

Home. 

We are so ready. 

Our sleep longs for a cozy home. And our need to hide away for a while requires one. 

A home to cozy into. Stillness. 

A space to spread everything out. And be able to leave it there. 

A space to grow from. 

I have big wild dreams, and I require a space to grow that from. 

A space to gather like hearts. 

A home base to work from, to move from. 

A home, like the dark rich earth, to grow a seed into a sprout. 

I'm ready to actualize this tribe, and I need the space to grow it from. 

I need an anchor to move from and return to. 

Home. 

Oh, are we ready ♥

No comments: