Saturday, July 20, 2013

Opening to trust

Hello, Loves ♥

I haven't written in a few days. You can only begin to imagine how challenging it is to live a full life, be growing a huge dream tribe, and sharing all of it from the touchscreen of an old phone. 

I'm so ready to have my laptop back. My dreams and projects are way too big for this little phone :)

So, we landed in Newport, in the heart of resourceville, thank goodness. All of the community resources are within a few blocks from where we are at. 

And we landed at the perfect time of the season and of the month. There are more resources available throughout the 2 weeks that we will be there than, there have been any other time of the year. 

Churches having bar-b-ques in the park and enfolding us into the fellowship. Churches offering hot meals and clothing, that only happen once a month. A newly emerging food bank that is starting next week. 

Blessed. Guided. 

Grateful ♥

Because this is the part in our journey where things get tight financially. We spent the bulk of our monthly income getting up here. And things were more expensive than I had anticipated. 

We landed in Newport with 0 miles left on the van's estimation of how far we could drive before we ran out of gas, a bag of snack items for food, and not a dollar to our name. 

Thankfully, a friend did some googling, while I did some internal work, and found us some resources. 

I'm learning that I need to have fuel and resources to make these big gigantic dreams come true. 

All of my being is funneled into the manifestation of this vision, this purpose. And that's a lotta being. 

And it gets tired when the fuel runs out, and that ain't a pretty sight ♥

Thankfully, the community resources here in Newport are keeping my reserves from being depleted, but my dream is so big and requires more fuel. 

I have some serious tribe-gathering to do, and we need resources to do this.

So, I'm taking a new plunge. 

I have been feeling called toward fund-raising, toward providing a wish list for folks who love us, believe in what we are doing, and want to be a part of this journey. 

For these beginning stages, we are humble. 

Our wish list is: 

- getting my laptop fixed so I can more efficiently do what I am being called to get done

- get a Verizon or AT&T phone that creates a hotspot, so we can connect with people more efficiently and personably

- get fliers and business cards made to find and stay connected to our people

-event expenses (like gas, admission, and possibly camping) to connect with likehearted folks in bulk :)

- a homebase - we need somewhere to work from, somewhere to recharge our batteries at night and during some days when we have deep work to do (like a campground site, or a kindred's home, and eventually our own space)

That's our current wish list. 

Humble, I know. We are simple folks. 

Of course, financial donations will be applied to those things in whatever order of salience the day is calling for :)

You can send monetary donations to my Paypal account at wildsacredsoul@live.com or we can arrange another means if Paypal doesn't do it for you. 

With these blessings, our ability to manifest this vision will grow. The best part about me is that when I feel blessed, it is a catalyst for me to take that blessing and catapult into some far-reaching trajectory. 

I was made to require support, and when I have it, I can do anything I put my mind to. 

I am learning to open up to trust. I had opened so widely to trust when we were in Encinitas. It became so easy in a town full of such smiling and kind people, and a strong homestyle community. 

And now we are in the real world. 

Strangers. Often not the smile-iest. 

And always a fear of being a burden. 

I remind myself that people believe in what we are doing. In Encinitas people believed in the mama I am and the love I am. 

I am opening to trust now, that people believe in me following my most deep-hearted dream to create a community that nourishes the people who are a part of it, and as far reaching into the world as I an heal. 

We really are simple people. Anyone who knows us knows we don't require much, and we generate so much joy and love from the little we receive. 

And I can't help thinking how much more joy and love I could generate with more resources. 

That is really what this dream is. 

It's an opportunity to create the utopia that my family deserves, to create a utopia for so many beautiful families who are ready to live in a way that is gentler on this earth and oh-so full of the kind of abundance that doesn't drain the earth's resources. 

To become self-reliant, so we don't need much from the outside world to sustain us, and then everything we get we can give back, we can pay forward into this big beautiful bountiful world of possibilities ♥

Community heals. I believe this. And that is what this vision is all about. It's about healing the people who are a part of it, and growing it to heal the world. 

We are starting small - a working laptop, a phone, some fliers, connection, a comfortable resting/recharging and working space. 

Can you help us with that?

If you want to contact me personally, please feel free to e-mail me at free(dot)mama(at)live(dot)com. 

I still owe you an update on the tribe and gobs of pictures. 

You will love them. 

I will be back soon. 

I love you,
V

No comments: