Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The UnStead Tribe

Hey, Loves!

I know you have noticed my absence. I applogize for not telling you sooner.

We took a huge plunge. It has been an incredible and fantastical journey.

We left San Diego with only what would fit in our minivan, and we headed north into Oregon.

Where the forest meets the ocean.

It's heaven.

It's nourishing in ways I can only begin to decribe.

I started a blog to chronicle it, and I wanted to come share it with you.

It's called Where the Wild Things Love.

It is full of soul-delicious pics, deep inner workings, and plans - oh glorious plans!

I guess I am kinda on a business sabbatical - except that I think growing this tribe has been one of the biggest projects of my life.

I plan to find us a little temporary home to settle down in, and we hope for stillness.

In that stillness, I will return.

I love you.
V

No comments: