Monday, March 7, 2011

Been Living

So, since I am not using Facebook for sharing my posts and life with loved ones via internet, I am going to do a little update here :)) Here are some pics and updates on the living we have been doing recently :)

Just a bit of playing out in front of the house (she LOVES getting all dolled up! -- the boots were all her)
 
 
 
 
Returning home late from another day that snow (no pics from the actual snow, but Noble brought some home)
 

Trying on hats :))
 
 

Went up to my sister's house to celebrate with family for my and Noble's birthdays :)
some gifts I brought her, wrapped in fabric with ribbon strips leftover from my curtains -- yay for recycling!
My first patchwork blanket I made for my neice :)
When did my daughte become the gorgeous young woman in this pic? I still remember when she was my neice's age ♥
Najaia loves being a girl in this family, too :))
My sister and I with our children and our dad ♥
Proud Papa and his grandchildren ♥
My motley crew :))
I adore my baby sister ♥
My beautiful sister and her adorable pride and joy :))
Wearing her sister's hat :))

"lions" to decorate the cupcake tops for Noble's 4th birthday party ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Children are living beings--more living than grown-up people who have built shells of habit around themselves. Therefore it is absolutely necessary for their mental health and development that they should not have mere schools for their lessons, but a world whose guiding spirit is personal love.

-Rabindranath Tagore

i thought you might enjoy this, if you havent already!