Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dearest Abby

In the midst of my crazy life (a post for another day), I am reminded that your comments inspire me and stretch me.

My dear sweet seemingly-new reader, who for art thou? Do I know you elsewhere as a different name? How did I come to be so blessed to have you grace your presence here? Will you tell me how I can connect more with you? (When I click on the link of your name, it says that you have a privacy option or something) You are so mysterious :)

I would love to learn more about you. How else can I find you online (your own blog, etc)?

Looking forward to connecting with you in new and exciting ways :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am! I don't know what's up with my link but here is one you can use!!
http://abbycdiddy.wordpress.com/

I would say "add me as a friend on facebook!" but I gave up facebook for 40 days. I am renewing my mind/body/soul and at day 5 i can say its been wonderful and engaging! Im sooo so happy I discovered you and your family :)