Sunday, April 3, 2011

wild zen tribe: a soulful and inspiring grassroots community

My big surprise that I have been working on in the background (and foreground, honestly) of my life? Yeh, it's my newest birth, a community, a tribe, a place to pour all of my best into and watch it take root and grow -- but even better, a place for my tribesisters to do the same. The possibilities are limitless!

I have started and successfully ran groups like this before (in limited venues), and this time I am taking the best of all that I have learned and all my motivation and all my heart and all my confidence to a public venue, and I am going to plant, grow, harvest, plant, grow, harvest, indefinitely.

It's like a community garden of beauty, music, knowledge, inspiration, creativity, resources, connection, sisterhood, and so much more.

I am bursting! Can you feel it?

So, enough trying to sell you on a free community!! LOL Come check it out and see if it is for you :)))

click the pic :))

2 comments:

Meg Goodmanson said...

What a glorious idea! And what a beautiful site! And what INSANELY ADORABLE kids! <3 <3 <3
:D

mb said...

i just clicked over.... can't wait to see!