Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aligning

This is a word that has been really salient in my life recently. As I am digging deep and finding my values and preferences and inner self, I am striving to align my exterior with my interior. I am trying to align my life with my values. I am trying to align the beauty in my home with the beauty in my inner style. I am trying to align my interactions with my children with my love and hope for them. When I fall short, I appologize for that experience of my actions not aligning with my ideals. Before I interact with someone, especially in a challenging situation, I want to align myself with my inner self and dig my heels in good before I'm ready to come from me. When there is a conflict or concern in my life, I can align very clearly with my intentions and watch them become a reality. When I dream and hope for the future, I can align myself and create it in reality. I am very excited about finding this place inside of me that is my favorite and then viewing the world through those windows. This self and life designin' thing rocks!

No comments: