Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All I See Is Me

April 2010:

Lots to think about there, as I explore different meanings and peel back layers.

When I said it, I meant all of life that I notice is a reflection of something inside of me. Then I started understanding it as my quest of self. Sooooo interesting to me :)  
 
In this quest of self, I have recently decided that in order to see life from me, I am going to let go of seeing me or life from other's perspectives. I have been so distracted from my own narrow path by trying to keep it broad, and I want to focus in forthe time being. And I am going to stop worrying about seeing me from another's perspective and just focus on seeing me from my perspective. I know that what others are seeing about me are reflections of them, anyway. I want to focus on me -- talk about healing!!! I am so excited about this!!! I have been SO self-conscious for too long, this is going to feel amazing! The best part is that I think it is going to lead to my outside aligning with my inside -- or maybe just my ability to see that it already does. It is going to be so liberating to just be without worrying what it looks like -- like my broken-tooth smile, and juggley body bouncing as I run or dance or wave my arms like a wild person whilst playing with my son, or whatever. I don't feel like that person, and I think not stressing over that person will make them disappear -- law of attraction, right?

Today, while I was playing with my son at the park, I had this ah-ha moment about being able to FEEL when I wasn't focused outward. I was very clearly tuned in to my body -- how I feel when I eat watermelon and spinach, as opposed to cupcakes. It was an awesome moment that I look forward to finding more of in life :)

No comments: