Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life is Delicious

I wrote this on April 5, 2010. Loved it and wanted to share with you all...

Just wanted to share a tastey morsel from this life of abundance of joy and movement :

I have been really enjoying getting in touch with myself. Being true to myself has never been so real. I can dig my toes in it and stay grounded in it during various experiences, and that is amazing to me. I am changing so much. I am done trying to teach or even feeling like I want to share my wisdom to help others. I am just interested in connecting with people. I am reeling from the vibrational high of letting go of treating anything like it is villianous, letting go of judgment and just seeding this as contrast, different, nothing really "better" than another because it is so much more complex than that way of understanding could do justice. If I get snagged on something, I am enjoying observing it, teasing it out and exploring it, letting the feelings that come from it flow through me, accepting it's past somehow benefit to me, analyzing it's place in my life now, and letting it go. The self discovery, self lovin, and clarity is like an emotional and spiritual orgasm. I am letting go of so much stuff, feeling lighter than ever and more aligned with my deeper higher self. Seeing all of life as a reflection of me and enjoying navigating my way through experiences. Self design. Life design. Exquisite delicious joy-filled life. The yumminess is palpable! Nourishing me to the fullest. Loving me. Being so happy with myself and my life and my choices and wanting everyone to experience this, so accepting of everyone's own choices and seeing it all as perfectly perfectly perfect. Less and less baggage I am carrying, and yet it is dropping away so fast, I hardly see how much leaves when it goes, but I relish the sudden realization of how light I feel. Letting go. Clarity of what is for me. Joy in being. Appreciating abundance. Living for me and feeling it's rightness and truth for me. Tidbits of juicy nuggets from others that are hugely profound and settle perfectly into place. Just wow.

No comments: