Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Imported from my art blog

The Art Journey Before Me (5/14/10):

I am very excited about starting down my art journey. I have wanted to self-teach me how to draw and paint and such. I love scrapbooking, and I am fabulous at crafting, and I know that I have style and can spot my style in a heartbeat. I just have some barriers to creating my own art. So, I have been browsing art and a couple art blogs, and I have found the inspiration to get started. I am starting a comic, called Outlaw Midwife, and I want to learn how to draw my own comics, so that is one goal, but ultimately, it is a lifelong journey with no destination :)) I am so excited about this!!


Poorman's Pewter:
Gonna use this technique to create some awesome stuff!!!

Here is a pic, to get you to click on the link :)




Majestic Spiral Dance:

I got a tad sidetracked from my drawing and painting journey by these
beautiful works of handcrafted art :)) Soooo much fun and soooooooo
gratifying to create :)

First Batch of Hula Hoops

The Man Hoop (LOL)


Blue Zebra


Pink and Brown Batik

Future hoops





Here is an amazing article called "Hooping IS Motherhood".

No comments: