Friday, June 11, 2010

Purple Parties

No surprise that since I stopped going to school to pursue and
education toward a career, my life has shown me my true calling. It
has been 1 year last month since I stopped going to school and decided
to just be a mom and a me. In that time, I have really stepped into
myself, and I have cocreated a beautiful family with my kids :)
In the last month so many things have become so clear to me, callings
for life, creative ways to incorporate everything that I love into one
place, ideas for living life to it's fullest and plans to get to those
longer-term goals, and ways to build toward them and live the essence
now (and practice).
The dynamics of a virtual tribe that I started about 3 years ago
really gave me a glimpse of how women can pull together and change
lives in a powerful way. It was awesome practice for certain
consensual dynamics for future consensual and communal living.
Everything happens for a reason, and although I transcended that
particular space, the tribeness really lingers inside me and yearns to
be lived in my life.
I feel myself stepping into my power. I woke up from a dream days ago
thinking that. I have been having dreams that have been pointing me
toward my callings -- it's amazing! So, this morning, in that space
between sleep and wake, I dreamt of the phrase "Purple Parties", and I
knew exactly what it meant.
I am ready to start accepting my power and surrounding myself with
powerful women (women who are creators and expressive, who empower and
support and celebrate and heal). I already have many loved ones who I
feel that from, and I am ready to build an army of them in my life. I
am ready to dive deeply into this energy and become one with it.
Purple parties are going to be "sessions" or retreats, gatherings of
women to rejuvinate and celebrate, to dance and drum and hoop and
paint and talk and heal and love and co-create and network and support
and and and and!!! :)
I am ready to start venturing out and taking into my grasp what I have
been afraid of. I am ready to accept it, actualize it, and manifest it.
Wow. Life is such good stuff!

1 comment:

mb said...

so cool how it came to you in a dream!!! this is great! life IS good stuff!!!