Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fabric Crafting

Fabric can often be used for things that call for paper :)

I use fabric on my hula hoops.

Fabric can be used to cover wood furniture, especially collage style covered in mod lodge :))

There are sooooo many ideas of things to do with fabric -- hopefully, just saying this and sharing a couple things has your mind going :)) Please share your ideas!!!

T-shirt projects :))) Coooooooooool!!!

Kid's fort from old sheets: It's just a sheet over the dining room table, with this guys' stuff under it. It got me thinking about how cool it would be to bring it to the park (or the 4th sheet) to make forts (maybe over a tree branch or over a place on the play structure or a picnic table? I was thinking about letting him paint his, too :). It actually makes a beautiful tablecloth -- albeit, a bit too long :). I was also thinking it could be a great stage curtain (which could also be great painted :)

No comments: