Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let It Snow

Monday, we drove a couple hours up into the mountains to the snow. The kids had so much fun :)) We brought a friend of Kass' along, and the girls took off to sled while I wrestled with the puppies (who LOVED the snow) and the baby (who did NOT). Noble didn't remember being in the snow before, and he wanted to do everythig he has seen on movies. It was adorable seeing him do things all on his own, like laying in the snow and making snow angels :)) Here are some pics :)


Excited to FINALLY go up to the snow :)


She would have enjoyed it better if I could have slowly introduced her to snow, instead of trying to not get dragged away by excited puppies :))







Trying to get them to pull her... Didn't work out as expected :)))

The snowman Noble wanted to make before we left :)

He has a mohawk :))

He was so proud!



Glee

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks fun !! I love Noble all bundled up. I also love San Diego. Where else can you live and get to the snow or the beach in such a short amount of time :-)

Nova said...

I was going to make that point!!! I forgot -- glad you made it :)) Thanks for wrapping up my thoughts for me again <3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!